Welcome to The Riverside Practice
The Riverside Practice is an NHS surgery for the Residents of Hackney. Our aim is to maintain good quality health care, including health promotion, disease prevention, and treatment of illness and management of long-term disease, for all our patients through all stages of their life. We always try to improve our service with kindness, sensitivity, friendliness and openness. Please note that during the ongoing pandemic, you must make make an appointment before visiting the surgery in person.
DUTY DOCTOR SERVICE – FOR WHEN YOU HAVE AN URGENT MEDICAL PROBLEM
Available 8am – 6.30pm MONDAY – FRIDAY (excluding bank holidays)
1. Phone the surgery and explain to reception that you have an urgent problem
2. Reception will ask the nature of your problem and can then put you on the Duty Doctor list
3. The Duty Doctor will ring you back within 2 hours
4. The Duty Doctor will decide with you what you need, which could be:
· Advice over the phone
· An appointment at the surgery
· A home visit if you are really not well
· A referral to another service
This service offers you quick access to your GP practice, where they know you and have your full medical record. We recommend this service instead of going to A&E at the hospital.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Making a complaint
We hope that we can sort most problems out easily and quickly.
Find out about our complaints process and how to contact us here.
The Riverside Practice
14 Urban Hive
Telephone No: 0208 806 1928