Patient Participation Group
We have a patient participation group and if you would like to join then please let one our staff know. We hold our meetings between 1pm and 2pm on a Wednesday every 3 months.
Latest PPG meeting held virtually in June 2021.
Our PPG kindly gave feedback on the different online consultation options for patients to use. After this feedback we have signed up with the AccuRx online consultation service which has now started
Date for next meeting proposed for October 2021
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
- PPG Meeting Minutes
- 7 December 2022
- 23 September 2022
- 29 June 2022
- 8 November 2021
- 19 August 2020
- 13 November 2019